Mamata Banerjee keen on appeasing only 30% of population: BJP`s Kailash Vijayvargiya on Jai Sri Ram sloganeering incident

Mamata Banerjee keen on appeasing only 30% of population: BJP`s Kailash Vijayvargiya on Jai Sri Ram sloganeering incident

Vijayvargiya, who is also BJP's West Bengal incharge, talking to the reporters at Jalpaiguri claimed that Banerjee is “appeasing 30 percent of the voters in the state. For the remaining 70 percent, it has always been a tale of neglect.”


Category : Uncategorized

Read Also:

Latest MMM Article