You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Ozone Day for KidsSet 1 is helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Ozone saves Earth from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Without an Ozone layer, harmful rays of the sun would reach us and harm us.
- Good ozone is present in the stratosphere.
- World Ozone Day is celebrated on September 16th of every year.
- This day we spread awareness about ozone depletion.
- The weakening of Ozone can cause skin cancer.
- Holes in ozone can affect plants.
- Holes in the ozone layer are caused due to pollution.
- Planting trees protects the environment and the ozone layer.
- Teachers teach children at schools about ozone on this day.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Ozone Day for School StudentsSet 2 is helpful for students of Classes of 6, 7 and 8
- The World Ozone Layer is observed on September 16 every year to spread awareness about it.
- The United Nations General Assembly declared the day as World Ozone Day.
- Ozone is made up of 3 atoms of oxygen and is present in the stratosphere.
- It protects us from UltraViolet Rays of the Sun that can otherwise prove fatal for living organisms.
- These rays can cause serious injuries like cancer if ozone gets weak.
- However, several holes have been found by scientists in it, which is not a good sign.
- This is due to environmental degradation and the rise in temperature.
- Human activities that harm the environment should be monitored regularly.
- An increase in the use of vehicles even for short distances, air conditioners, and deforestation are few factors for ozone depletion.
- Planting trees and using eco-friendly goods can help save the ozone layer.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Ozone Day for Higher Class StudentsSet 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 and Competitive Exams
- 24 UN member nations on September 16, 1987, signed the Montreal Protocol to restrict man-made chemicals that lead to ozone depletion.
- Since then, September 16 began to be celebrated as World Ozone Day.
- The 3-Ozone layer surrounds our planet and protects us from Sun’s Ultraviolet radiation.
- UV rays can be very damaging for our planet- for plants, humans, and animals all alike.
- An increase in human activities has weakened the ozone layer thereby depleting it.
- An increase in CFCs, the use of automobiles for short distances, and deforestation have affected the environment adversely.
- World Ozone Day marks the importance of ozone in our lives and therefore schools, NGOs and other organizations spread awareness about the same.
- The day is celebrated with different themes e ety year.
- “32 Years and Healing” was the theme in 2019.
- We must take steps to protect Earth.